I thought about the issue of xBOND not being liquid enough to redeem 100% of your xBOND.
So I came up with the following plan.
We can keep the current redemption of xbond as it is and introduce xbond withdrawal:
- allow people to redeem all their xbond in 4 withdrawal request of 25% each.
- each withdrawal request will lock 25% of their xbond which will not accrue any rewards.
- withdrawal request will only be processed after 3 days of waiting.
- one can only have one withrawal request at a time.
- withdrawal request is only allowed during positive rebases.
- claiming of withdrawal rewards are only allowed during positive rebases.
this should allow people to withdraw 100% of capital progressively.
it is based on peoples decision, so i am not expecting huge withdrawal at the same time by all the xbond holders.
Gas will not be a problem as one can wait for the Gas to go down before submitting a withdrawal request.
Suggestion and constructive criticism is welcomed